OK, I’m kinda sorta excited in a ho-hum “land n’ leave” sort of way. Looks like my pals at the XXXXXXXX have decided to take off their Blogger/Blogspot training-wheels and get on a machine with real CMS power. Excellent move, but….
- Why announce if you’re not ready? The default Meta and Blogroll items on the sidebar? Gone.
- The About page. Gads, just delete it or hide it. Deleted.
This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.
- Something about that “Search” bar continues to scream Splog!
- Pretty Permalinks please.
- 2.3.3 lacks tagging.
- Question: Who’s doing this? In-house? Agency? The photographer guy?
- Somebody probably told them that they were overloading the meta tags before, now there are none.
- Whoever cares about SEO should call me.