- Ausable Point Campground and Day Use Area and access road
- The eastern end of the Moose River Plains Road remains closed from the Cedar River gate.
- Cedar River Road is also closed near its terminus, preventing motorized access to the campsites near Wakely Dam and the Cedar River Headquarters
- Jessup River Road, preventing motor vehicle access to the Spruce Lake trailhead.
- Old Farm Road near Thirteenth Lake, preventing motor vehicle access to the trailhead – park at the snowplow turnaround
- Lily Pond Road near Brant Lake
- Gay Pond Road in the Hudson River Recreation Area.
- Dacy Clearing Road
- Dacy Clearing Parking Lot
RECENTLY OPENED FACILITIES
All DEC Campgrounds and Day Use Areas except Ausable Point
- Moose Pond Road in Town of St. Armand
- Elk Lake Road in the Town of North Hudson
- Connery Pond Road between Lake Placid and Wilmington
- Upper and Lower Locks on the Saranac Lakes Chain
- Corey’s Road which accesses the western High Peaks from State Route 3
- Madwaska Flow Road on the Santa Clara Tract Conservation Easement Lands
- Pinnacle Road on the Santa Clara Tract Conservation Easement Lands
- The main Moose River Plains Road (Limekiln Lake-Cedar River Road) is open to motor vehicles from the Limekiln Lake gate at the western end near Inlet and to the Lost Ponds access road.
- The Otter Brook Road is passable to motor vehicles to the Icehouse Pond trailhead.
- Perkins Clearing Road north of Speculator
- Old Military Road is open allowing motor vehicle access to the Pillsbury Mountain Trailhead.
- Lake Lila Road in the William C. Whitney Wilderness, the road is still rough in some areas – use caution
- Jabe Pond Road near Hague
- Lake George (Million Dollar) Beach (weekends only until June 24)
- Prospect Mountain Veterans Memorial Toll Road in Lake George
- River Road in the Hudson River Recreation Area, however it is muddy and rutted
- Two designated campsites at Scofield Flats and two designated campsites at Pikes Beach in the Hudson River Recreation Area are currently restricted to day use only due to damage from flooding.
- Shelving Rock Road