Almost Every Weekend:
Crafts and Antiques Shows
Crafts and antiques shows are ubiquitous in the Adirondacks during the summer and fall seasons. Here is a brief sampling:
- Both crafts and antiques will be sold in Ives Park on Saturday, July 8th, as part of the Potsdam Summer Festival.
- An Arts and Crafts Festival takes place in Warrensburg, July 8th and 9th.
- The 54th Annual Antiques and Collectibles Show and Sale is slated for July 27th through 29th at the Saranac Lake Civic Center.
- The Hague Annual Arts and Crafts Fair, August 5th and 6th, features Adirondack-made items. At the Hague Community Center.
- Crafts and art from Northen New York’s varied ethnic traditions will be highlighted at the Festival of North Country Folklife, August 12th at Robert Moses State Park, Massena.
- The Mt. Arab Masonic Flea Market and Craft Fair will host 300 vendors August 17th through 20th at the Municipal Park in Tupper Lake
- The Adirondack Antique Show – the show that outgrew its original home at the Adirondack Museum – is slated for September 16th in Byron Park, Indian Lake.
For more listings and further details, visit http://www.visitadirondacks.com/events/events.cfm